- Need $0.00
- Donors 1
- Raised $100.00
Fairview Christian Love Fellowship
Fairview Christian Love Fellowship (FCLF) Is the Lord’s church gathering at 932 Miramonte Park East Bgy 180, Caloocan City. Pastor Luis M. Martin is the lead pastor and his wife Sister Jonah C. Martin supports him in all the ministries of the church.
Praise the Lord for the FCLF house-church which is built by God in His own perfect time in obedience to His Word in Matthew 16:18. Despite of the different backgrounds yet called by God to come together in fellowship, equipping, discipleship and passionate worship.
“To go and make disciples of all nations…(Matthew 28:19-20)”
“To love the Lord our God and to love our neighbors (Mark 12:30-31).”
1. To build a dynamic relationship between God, family and community;
2. To share the Word of God among children, youth, adults and senior citizen;
3. To transform lives through worship, fellowship, discipleship, care groups and missions by doing livelihood, training and entrepreneurship;
4. To establish worthy teams for the mission field through:
- Christian education,
- health care,
- environment and disaster preparedness,
- urban-rural farming, hunger mitigation, and poverty alleviation,
- education and scholarship,
- children’s rights and protection,
- women and youth safety,
- human development, and,
5. To inform, educate and communicate about good testimonies, practices that will lead to spiritual and church growth through publication and other means of communication.
What the funds are for and where will you use the funds or the support?
The funds are for travel expenses to 6 mission areas (FCLF Main, Barracks, Bagong Silang, Cypress, Norzagaray and Area E, Sapang Palay).
How will it affect your ministry?
The support is useful in strengthening the faith, equipping and spiritual growth of believers in the areas.
What are other church’s programs, ministries and community support?
The community of the mission areas have very low income so the church has difficulty in its financial support. However, they are responsive to the gospel.
Here is the list of the church’s programs:
- Intercession and Prayer
- Won by one Discipleship
- DGroup or Discipleship Group
- Healing and Traditional Medicine
- I-LEAD (I-Live-Engage-Advance-Disciple) Encounter with God for pre-believers and church leaders
- Youth Camp
- Vacation Bible School
- Partnership building with various groups
- Home Visits
- Charity mission
- Christmas Caroling
- Community Bank
- Corporate Worship
- Leaders Worship
- Mobilization and development of mission group
To view their activity reports, please click here.
c/o Jonah Martin - Evangelist https://www.facebook.com/groups/1490308161231498/ Fairview Christian Love Fellowship obeys the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) and aims to share the Greatest Commandment (Mark 12:30-31). It is a campus in the community with Christ. A family of believers in Christ Jesus.